As much as I try to stick with a healthy diet, ya gotta splurge with the fun stuff sometimes, right? Valentine’s Day makes for a great excuse to indulge a little bit.
I have the perfect treat for you today with these Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
Listen, I managed to make a treat with fruit in it. That should count for something!
Watch me make them below via the Instagram post.
View this post on Instagram
Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Looking for a sweet treat to make for your Valentine? DIY these delicious Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries and win over hearts this year!
- 24 Large Strawberries
- 18 oz. Box Chocolate fudge brownie mix, 1 box, prepared according to package instructions
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 package Chocolate Melts
- 24 Pocky Cookies and Cream Candy Sticks
- Sprinkles if desired
- Prepare the brownies according to the package instructions, then remove from the oven and let cool in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- While the brownies cool, use a melon baller or teaspoon to scoop out the tops and centers of each strawberry. Set each strawberry in the cup of a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft. Add the mini chocolate chips, vanilla, and cooled brownies and stir until mixture has a thick, dough-like texture.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the brownie mixture in your hands and roll it into a ball. Place the brownie truffle inside a strawberry. Repeating with remaining ingredients.
- Chill the strawberries in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Microwave melting chocolate as directed on packaging in a bowl.
- Dip the top of 1 strawberry in the melted chocolate, poke a cookies and cream- Pocky candy stick through the top, and sprinkle with colored sprinkles. Repeat with rest of strawberries.
- Let the chocolate set, about 5 minutes, then serve.