As much as I try to stick with a healthy diet, ya gotta splurge with the fun stuff sometimes, right? Valentine’s Day makes for a great excuse to indulge a little bit.
I have the perfect treat for you today with these Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
Listen, I managed to make a treat with fruit in it. That should count for something!
Watch me make them below via the Instagram post.
View this post on Instagram
Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 24 Large Strawberries
- 18 oz. Box Chocolate fudge brownie mix, 1 box, prepared according to package instructions
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 package Chocolate Melts
- 24 Pocky Cookies and Cream Candy Sticks
- Sprinkles if desired
- Prepare the brownies according to the package instructions, then remove from the oven and let cool in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- While the brownies cool, use a melon baller or teaspoon to scoop out the tops and centers of each strawberry. Set each strawberry in the cup of a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until soft. Add the mini chocolate chips, vanilla, and cooled brownies and stir until mixture has a thick, dough-like texture.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the brownie mixture in your hands and roll it into a ball. Place the brownie truffle inside a strawberry. Repeating with remaining ingredients.
- Chill the strawberries in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Microwave melting chocolate as directed on packaging in a bowl.
- Dip the top of 1 strawberry in the melted chocolate, poke a cookies and cream- Pocky candy stick through the top, and sprinkle with colored sprinkles. Repeat with rest of strawberries.
- Let the chocolate set, about 5 minutes, then serve.