Let’s Geaux, Tigers!
I’ve recently shared some fun gameday recipes that won’t kill your progress in the gym, but today it’s all about an LSU tailgate party that the ladies can really get behind. The idea was to give it some girly vibes and pretty details. With the help of this pretty purple and gold balloon garland, we were able to do just that! The locals here in Baton Rouge are a dedicated bunch when it comes to the LSU Tigers and we take our tailgating setups pretty seriously.
I hope today’s post gives you a little inspo for when you host your next tailgate or girl’s get-together this football season. My friend, Karli and I had a fun time with ours!
Southern Spiked Iced Coffee, Anyone?
I decided early on that boozy iced coffees were a perfect match to go with our sweet treats.
This recipe is super simple and can be adjusted to suit your taste. I opted for a tried and true southern favorite flavor….Pralines & Cream liqueur. If you’re not familiar, praline liqueur has a mildly nutty scent and is rich and concentrated, with plenty of brown sugar accented by cinnamon and clove. Delish!
Boozy Southern Iced Coffee
- 6 oz well chilled, strong coffee
- Handful ice cubes (Pro tip: freeze leftover coffee in ice cube trays and use for an even more flavorful recipe)
- 1 oz Praline's and Cream Liqueur (can also use Frangelico)
- 1 oz Half & Half (or non-dairy milk to make vegan)
- Sweetener to taste (I like Splenda, but use what you like)
- Whipped Cream (The canned kind is quick and easy and makes a pretty presentation)
- A few chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- A drizzle of Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Pour chilled coffee over ice cubes (or coffee cubes)
- Add Pralines & Cream liqueur, half-and-half and sweetener. Stir to combine.
- Optionally, top with whipped cream, sprinkles and chocolate drizzle. Serve immediately.
- Drink is intended for those whom alcohol consumption is appropriate. Always drink responsibly.
Shop our GameDay Looks:
Shop Tailgate Set up Details:
Before you go, take a peek at my Instagram reels video of our set up: